Being named a SuperLawyer is more than just a label. It’s a badge of honor for the few lawyers who are chosen. The selection process includes peer nominations and evaluations combined with independent research. “The objective,” the SuperLawyer team says, “is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.” Miriam (Mimi) Cooper went through this intense selection process and came out successful, putting her in the top 5% of lawyers in Illinois.
Here is what makes Miriam (Mimi) Cooper a super Super Lawyer:
- For over 27 years she has worked in family law matters and has been held in high regard by her fellow professionals which is reflected in the “Superb” peer-review rating she has received through Avvo.
- Her mediation training led her to become a Collaborative Law Fellow.
- She is the Secretary and a governing board member of the Northwest Suburban Bar Association’s Board of Governors
- She is a member of the Northwest Suburban Bar Association’s Matrimonial Law Committee, Co-chair of its Awards Committee, Chair of its Law Day Committee and a former Co-chair of its Real Estate Committee.
- Miriam (Mimi) Cooper is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association.
- She is a board member of Township High School District 214 since 1989.
- She is a trustee of the Community Education and Outreach, a community-based organization that provides social and educational programs.
From Miriam (Mimi) Cooper: “Recently we’ve been honored with another Super Lawyer badge. It is certainly nice to have. But I want my clients to know that I’m not just committed to excellence in my practice; I’m committed to THEM.” In every unique situation, we are bringing more than just excellent legal counsel to the table.”
To read more about SuperLawyers and Miriam Cooper’s nomination, go to her SuperLawyer profile page.
Want to have a lawyer like this on your side? Click here to set up your free consultation.